Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DucatiSS has reported a post.

Reason:
Jimmy or Joe. 3 people say that they cant view my pics. Anything wrong on my end? I can see them just fine.
Forum: Basic Vendor GroupBuys
Assigned Moderators: N/A

Posted by: WOOLUF1952
Original Content:
Yes I am still here and still playing with my wood. :excited::crackup:
However this time I thought I would try some plastic. It is a new kit I found, and even though I cannot do the logo, I still will make it available. Let me know if you have any interest. I can do the barrel in wood or synthetic.
I tried to access your images and get this:Message
WOOLUF1952, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Log Out Home
Is there a problem on my end?

·
Banned
2004 gmc envoy_slt_xl
5,903 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ed,
go into the original thread and tell me if you can see my others. Most were done in Photobucket and I did these as an attachment.

·
Banned
2004 gmc envoy_slt_xl
5,903 Posts
I see them all but markmc also did attachments when others couldn't see them, I think some may have something blocking the attachments, I'd say do all of them in photobucket, so no one has a problem...:m2:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts