Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Trailblazer LT
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need new washer nozzles but I read that the clips that hold them in place are either on the left and right or the front and back and it isn't always easy to get the right fit. From what I can tell it looks like the dual spray version has clips on the front and back while single spray nozzles have clips on the left and right. It just depends on where your truck was built that determines what type you got. Any one know anything about the clip location for the dual spray nozzles - that's the type I have right now on my 07 LT.

·
Registered
Chevy Trailblazer 2008 LTZ (4.2L)
144 Posts
You can use nozzles with two nozzles from Hyundai (the original number is written on the package)
Do not buy nozzles on Aliexpress; this is complete junk.
668adf0baa9de6fabca5f1cbeae36c43.jpg
c00b946d54d993d1551711f65c4ecc6c.jpg

·
Registered
2007 Trailblazer LT
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hyundai? Really? That's a surprise. Thank you for the photos. Helps a lot. Mine are both at least semi-clogged. Tried everything but it's time to just replace.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Yes, this is Hyundai :)
But there is one point.
It is impossible to blow the nozzle from Hyundai in the opposite direction, at least I did not succeed. (I tried to do this simply by blowing into it without the help of an air compressor).
GM nozzles You can easily blow in both directions.

·
Registered
2002 Envoy SLT
16 Posts
Hey everyone! I am trying to find out if the nozzles on my headlights are out, can someone point me in the right direction?
TIA!

·
Registered
144 Posts
You can see the nozzles in this photo. Or did someone change this before you?
If so, you can see the code RPO CE4 (WASHER, HEADLAMP, HIGH PRESSURE) on the sticker in the glove box
Envoy SLT.jpg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts