Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i finally made up my mind on how im goin to do my exhaust.. by listening to about 200 sound clips of diffrnet exhaust and reading diffrnt post i got the one im using im going to use the flowmaster 50 series.
My one question is tat did anyone just use the factory exhaust on the passanger side and just get a pipe bent for the driver side output bc i think that will be the cheepiest way.
So i think a 3" in to a 2.5 dual out 50 series
2 24 inch chrome tips 3 inch
so get back to me wit feedback

o yea debadged, de roofracked and de molded my truck pics will be up soon and also picks of my hids and system will be up also

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
86 Posts
i have looked into this myself because i would love to do it but dual exhaust on the 4.2 is really tricky. the space between the rear axle and the gas tank is really slim and you need clearence on each side for heat. the reason the ss has the ability to do the dual exhaust is because the gas tank was shifted a few inches forard. this has been my research but if you find anything new that would make it possible PLEASE let me know i dream about dual exhaust
:bonk:

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
i have looked into this myself because i would love to do it but dual exhaust on the 4.2 is really tricky. the space between the rear axle and the gas tank is really slim and you need clearence on each side for heat. the reason the ss has the ability to do the dual exhaust is because the gas tank was shifted a few inches forard. this has been my research but if you find anything new that would make it possible PLEASE let me know i dream about dual exhaust
:bonk:
There is a bolt on kit for the 4.2 I6......its a dual magnaflow or the borla exhaust......use the search........good luck!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts