Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
East Canada Chapter
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got peer pressured into dropping the TB. Ground Force springs w/ SS shocks/struts!! Had a shop swap the new springs into the SS struts for me, then got Jason to swap out the new Shocks, struts, and springs. Was a pretty quick job for a two man team. Now, Pics...

Ride quality is a bit more firm, and no more body roll! Looks a lot better now :yes: Just cant wait to get the 22's back on :D:D And a few other new goodies soon to be added....:woot:

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
2 man crew? HA!!! You just stood and watched :raspberry looking good foolio :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
lookin' good man!! :thumbsup:

·
East Canada Chapter
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys! It def. needs a wash and the damn 22's back on!!:bonk:

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
262 Posts
looks good. that exact setup is on my list besides maybe a different strut and shock combo but not sure yet

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
234 Posts
You have an '02 Blazer with that light and grill combination? I thought chevy started that around '06 or '07. Did you swap 'em out or am I trippin? And nice drop....cant wait to get mine done.

·
East Canada Chapter
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys!! Gonna throw the 22's on tomorrow :woot::woohoo: Will post some pics after.

Catfish_SS I swapped the headlights and kept the original grille just cut the crossbar at the ends. Thats my winter look lol! I have a custom grille that I put on during the summer. Which is currently getting worked on to make it fit with my new bumpers...:x

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
604 Posts
Hey, clean install.

I had the same exact set up but now I swapped the GF 1.3" with Belltechs 2".

I also put in DJM arms.

Have u aligned as yet?

I notice ur up by Markam, I am in Brampton.

·
East Canada Chapter
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
rmsg0040 where abouts in Brampton are you?? Im from Brampton aswell!

Amazing day outside but I think im gonna hold off on putting the rims back on till next week once school is done :sadcry::sadcry::bonk:

·
Registered
234 Posts
Catfish_SS I swapped the headlights and kept the original grille just cut the crossbar at the ends. Thats my winter look lol! I have a custom grille that I put on during the summer. Which is currently getting worked on to make it fit with my new bumpers...:x

:undecided Hmmm....making me think. Lights just bolt up. No modifications needed? My bad to :hijacked:x

·
Registered
234 Posts

:undecided Hmmm....making me think. Last question. Lights just bolt up. No modifications needed? My bad to :hijacked:x Whoa!!! Put the beer down Danny. I'm trippin...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts