Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All:
New to me 2002, Envoy SLT, driver's side mirror want to re-set each time I enter the vehicle. I've gone through the "personal settings" portion of the owner's manual and got rid of all the personal settings stuff. I thought this would cure the problem. Apparently not. Any ideas? Thanks for any input. C good.

·
Banned
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
2,762 Posts
I've asked already about this(same problem but mines the passenger side mirror).Their was a recall back in 2002 where they said they had to update the software for it,and it worked for a couple years.Then I switch remotes and that worked a little while,now it does what yours is doing again.

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yup...Turned off the seat memory settings in the "personal setting" procedure. Mirror still wanders and ends up where it's supposed to be. Looks like a well known problem. Other than unplugging the darn thing, any other suggestions? c good

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
2,063 Posts
c good,

Did you turn off the park assist as well? IIRC I turned off that, easy driver exit and seat memory and it fixed the problem...if that doesn't work, them I'm out of suggestions.

Matt

1 - 6 of 6 Posts