Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the turn signal mirrors in my 08 LT. The driver side signal stopped working so naturally I changed the bulb. Still did not work. The turn signals in the headlight housing and rear taillight housing still work, just not the one in the mirror. I checked the fuses associated with the DDM and turn signals they were all fine. I also looked into the wiring inside the door panel and in the door jam, everything looks fine. So I’m at a loss as to why the turn signal won’t work. It’s also not an issue with the whole mirror itself as I tried it on the other side and on another trailblazer. If anyone has any suggestions I’m all ears. Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I’m having this same issue. Drivers side mirror turn signal works but passenger side mirror turn signal doesn’t after replacing bulbs and checking connections. Let me know if you figure something out I’ll do the same. Thanks

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
39 Posts
I had the same experience as "everyone".
Two days ago, the door mirror's turn signal lamp stopped flashing.
I removed the lining of the door, removed the side mirror and investigated.
Positive power supply was functioning on the door module.
When I checked the door mirror connector and the T10 valve socket, I found a poor contact.
The contact was unstable between the T10 valve socket and the wire connector.
I washed this place with a brake cleaner and connected it again.
(The brake cleaner may have a negative effect on the rubber connector. I added rubber protection wax)
Currently, the door mirror turn signal is working normally.
As a result, there was no need to remove the lining of the door or the door mirror.
I think it was solved just by removing the door mirror's turn signal lamp cover.
If you have a problem, you will first check the valve.
At that time, if the valve is normal, it may be the easiest way to check the contact of the next connector.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts