Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

Driver Information Center

4K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  darrenp219 
#1 ·
I have a 2007 Trailblazer LT 4WD and i'd like to have DIC. Is it possible to upgrade to a Instrument Panel with this feature?

#3 ·
Thank you, but that only answers half my question. i need to know if it's just a cluster swap or if i need to add sensors and/or program the comp. so many questions. i'm not worried about the 200-500 that it might cost me. I just need to know if it's pointless or possible

Thank You

#6 ·
I have a 06 trailblazer LS rear wheel drive I first switched only power side mirrors to the ones that have T-singnals and defrost with plug and play everything else was already there. (Went to junk yard no TB with side mirror turn signal so I took them off a envoy perfect fit)
Then I switched cluster to DIC,only thing I have noticed is maybe since it came off a 4-wheel version my traction control button is not coming on dash, not sure if it's not working or just not being illuminated and oil guage did not work until i cleared codes in obd2 ?immediately oil guage came on. Gives all other notifications so far...doors,check guages,low gas...ect

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.