Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know the best way to get a great drag. i have a stock 2005 4.2l 4x4 using chevron 93 premium octain gas. Should i get a rolling start, open throttle, transmission gear, or even using four wheel drive. Need to know the best combination for fast as hell.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
916 Posts
This is a spammer trying to get up to ten posts. He's not going to succeed. :nono:

gone.....

That's exactly what I thought. Thanks, Roadie.

By the way, you're 1 shy of 15k!!:thumbsup: :hail: :hail:

·
Registered
chevy trailblazer_ltz
72 Posts
easier to get a tb ss for speed but... heres what to do

if your really serious about racing the i 6 motor, add a 3 inch exhaust, make it duel exit, it worked wonders for mine since its able to get that heat out, then get a keystone hood and ram ait filter systemthat will help you inject some cool air into the motor, remember the more cool air you inject into the motor the more power you will make. then after this is done get a custom tune at pcm4less to take advantage of what you have done to the motor. the stock transmission should hold unless it has lots of milieage, if it does do a rebuild using performance parts to make it shift harder, and add a set of light weight rims(bogart racing does a killer set in 17's), and take weight off whereever you can, the truck is heavy and not made for racing, but if your detemined this is it, it should run in the 14s maybe a very high 13 if your lucky. also if you have the money, port the head and give it a shot of nitrous oxide no more than 150 shot and with the correct fuel requirements. good luck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts