Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

Dorman E-Fans for us SS folks...

9K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  ObseSSion07 
#1 ·
to anyone thats interested...

just thought i would spread the word and help some members out... but i just went on Amazon and they have 4 kits (well 3 now since i just bought mine) of the Dorman Dual Electric fans PN620634 that Alvin (pcmforless) has listed on his site and that works with his wire harness and hardware kit..

the selling price is $116.55 with free shipping...thats a steel for e-fans :woot:...

just figured id share...:tiphat

#5 ·
:crackup::crackup:

you must of read my other post on the other site.. i just dont have faith in something thats over 10 yrs old... right now on ebay there are ls1 fans from a 98 or 00 firebird with over 120+k miles on it.. for $100.. im waaay to iffy on that... for $16 bucks more i get something brand new.. so why not.. i hope they just last a while... i read all the horror stories.. but it looks like anything else.. its hit or miss... some guys over tehre have had these for a while with zero issues, and then there are others like yours that crapped out..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.