Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_lt
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2007 TB LT,doors are set to lock at 15mph,but at times if I leave TB to get something the driver door locks,but rest remain open The car is off when this happens,any idea's THANKS

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,181 Posts
Sounds like a side effect of the Delayed Locking feature. But I think I'd need to know exactly the conditions you are leaving the car in when you leave to go get something. Are you hitting the door power lock button, or the key fob. Is the door open when you do this or closed?

Check your Owner's Manual pages 102-105 for more details.

What made me not so interested in the issue was that you said it behaves like this only "at times". That usually means either something's broken (not so likely if the locks work otherwise) or that you haven't done quite enough experimenting to reproduce the conditions reliably. If you can do it all the time, then describe exactly the chain of events, and it might coincide with what's written in the manual.

Or not - we HAVE found errors in them before.

·
Registered
2009 chevy
6,431 Posts
i have two settings ,lock when put in gear,,or when truck reachs 15 mph,,owners choice.
This is a standard feature on the DICless trucks.
I also have mine set to lock at 15mph.

However, it will lock at much lower speeds, at times. It will lock while rolling through a parking lot at 2 mph.

But, it has not locked on it's own while parked. I also never leave it unlocked, so it's a problem I've not encountered.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.