Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2009 saab 9_7x
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today is the day my dog has light surgery for an immune system problem. Kinda sucks being off work for it, but being single and she the "light of my eye" it kinda sucks :no: I've had 6 hours of sleep in the last 3 DAYS and I'm bored as hell lol. Whats up trailvoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2009 saab 9_7x
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks bud, I've got all day to stare at tires I CAN'T afford now lol. It's not that bad but, she's been driving me up a wall lol. It's nice too talk to some one who talks back. Your pup must be doing alright huh ?

·
Premium Member
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
3,572 Posts
Hope everything works out with your dog.

I heard a good one the other day. Put your dog and your wife or girlfriend in the trunk of your car and drive around for a couple of hours. Open the trunk and see which one is happy to see you.:dielaugh:

·
Registered
2009 saab 9_7x
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hope everything works out with your dog.

I heard a good one the other day. Put your dog and your wife or girlfriend in the trunk of your car and drive around for a couple of hours. Open the trunk and see which one is happy to see you.:dielaugh:
Fantastic! LMAO I'm in the dog house for drinking all MY coffee that makes my morning lol.

·
Registered
2009 saab 9_7x
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hope all goes well and get some sleep will ya!
Thanks friend will take a nap after she comes home from surgery. Got the DVR set for the world cup match Algeria vs. USA! Not even a "football" fan lol. But I got a personal invitation from my brothers neighbor who lives in the Ukraine to stay at his family's home for the next world cup and I'm getting into it lol. Sleep is for when you die!:coffee

But I thank the wishes and so does Saddie.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
6,568 Posts
Thanks bud, I've got all day to stare at tires I CAN'T afford now lol. It's not that bad but, she's been driving me up a wall lol. It's nice too talk to some one who talks back. Your pup must be doing alright huh ?
yea few years later after both rear knees being fixed... she still runs around like she is still a pup... despite she is up there in age...

oh she was not happy with me when i picked her up lol

·
Registered
2009 saab 9_7x
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea few years later after both rear knees being fixed... she still runs around like she is still a pup... despite she is up there in age...

oh she was not happy with me when i picked her up lol
Shes too cute! I'm such a softy for dogs lol.

·
Registered
2009 saab 9_7x
873 Posts
I wish you the best with your dog. It's amazing how important they become in our lives.
Thank You fellow Ohioan!

I'm not sure if this will work but here's BU BUU!

One more lol.

What she loves too chew on!

My fellow TV's made a bleak morning less depressing thanks all. Were loading up the truck(she needs a boost now from the 2.5" lift lol.). No matter what thanks again. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
6,568 Posts
Shes too cute! I'm such a softy for dogs lol.
yea me 2.... should have seen me when my dad was talking bout putting her down cause he couldnt afford both surgeries... so i took it over.. found a better place and a better price and paid for it myself... wasnt gunna let her go yet...

shes cute to.. hope she is good..

·
Banned
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
890 Posts
My parents just had to take thier puppy to Columbus (Ohio State Vet School) for surgery. He had arthritis in his shoulders (hes only 9 months old). Something like $2,000 for the puppy. The dog they had before these 2 puppies, he was flown all over the world, got him in Colorado, flew him to England, then to Alaska, then took him down here to Ohio with us. Dogs been on more planes than most people.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
107 Posts
Hope all went well today. Just wanted to say good luck. I understand what you are going through. I think anyone that treats thier pets like family understands. Mine is my kid, and probably listens better than most. :)
:grouphug:

·
Registered
2008 chevy trailblazer_lt
476 Posts
My wife & I are constantly talking about how much pets become a part of your life/family. I'm 59 but when one of our dogs was diagnosed with a brain tumor and we had her put to sleep I cried.

Afterwards we found something missing in our lives and adopted a rescue dog.

Hope your pup has an easy recovery. Good Luck to you and yours.

·
Registered
2009 saab 9_7x
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
My wife & I are constantly talking about how much pets become a part of your life/family. I'm 59 but when one of our dogs was diagnosed with a brain tumor and we had her put to sleep I cried. Afterwards we found something missing in our lives and adopted a rescue dog.Hope your pup has an easy recovery. Good Luck to you and yours.
Everything wenr well as long as we don't pull any stiches : ) And shes still high as a kite lol, but doin well. Thanks to eveyone for the wishes!

·
Registered
20 Posts
How is your dog's health now? I also have a dog and have recently discovered pacreatitis. She couldn't eat anything for a 3 days due to pain in her stomach. She is much better now. I had to change her food and I’m thinking about buying special tablets with probiotics for dogs to improve the digestibility of food. I found an article on the portal World Pet Express stating that this can help avoid exacerbation of pacreatitis in the future.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts