Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
62 Posts
i know that part but how do i connect it to the interior speakers now?
If you're talking about how to run the wires or where to run them through, I can make a quick vid possibly tomorrow & have it uploaded for you by the evening? Maybe by 11pm CST. I work which is the reason so late. I have 2 amps installed with my subs along with an amp connected to the factory speakers.

I can make a quick run through vid. But if you actually wanna see the wire connections & everything it'll take some time for me to record. I'd have to do it on the weekend.

Let me know. Thanks.

·
Banned
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you're talking about how to run the wires or where to run them through, I can make a quick vid possibly tomorrow & have it uploaded for you by the evening? Maybe by 11pm CST. I work which is the reason so late. I have 2 amps installed with my subs along with an amp connected to the factory speakers.

I can make a quick run through vid. But if you actually wanna see the wire connections & everything it'll take some time for me to record. I'd have to do it on the weekend.

Let me know. Thanks.
i need to know where the wires connect on the factory speakers to the amp. if you could make a video i'd appreciate that very much :hail: :crackup:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Ok if you want to see the actual connections, I might have some time this weekend weather permitting. If it's not too cold.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Ok. I finally finished editing it & uploading it. Sorry I only showed how to remove the front door panel. The rear door panel is pretty much the same. Just look for the bolts before to start pulling all the stuff off.

Oh if any admins see this, I did recommend a while back to have a section to post videos of how to's as opposed to reading it & looking at pictures. This will be my 3rd HowTo regarding something on the Trailblazer.

The other two I have shows how to change out your sparkplugs & another howto install an aftermarket stereo. As for videos themselves, they can be hosted from like youtube or something to not eat up bandwidth. Just a suggestion. I can even include the board sponsers on the videos I make to get a little more involved as well.

This vid was done very quickly so forgive the editing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqMKXbYnMo0

·
Banned
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok. I finally finished editing it & uploading it. Sorry I only showed how to remove the front door panel. The rear door panel is pretty much the same. Just look for the bolts before to start pulling all the stuff off.

Oh if any admins see this, I did recommend a while back to have a section to post videos of how to's as opposed to reading it & looking at pictures. This will be my 3rd HowTo regarding something on the Trailblazer.

The other two I have shows how to change out your sparkplugs & another howto install an aftermarket stereo. As for videos themselves, they can be hosted from like youtube or something to not eat up bandwidth. Just a suggestion. I can even include the board sponsers on the videos I make to get a little more involved as well.

This vid was done very quickly so forgive the editing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqMKXbYnMo0
:thx im gonna get started on this asap and let everyone know how it turned out!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts