Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2008 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you use your 4 wheel drive or just bought it to say you have it? I use mine just about every weekend. I am not Rock Crawling with it, but I do get into some good trails. What kind of Tires are you using. I am in the market for some AT tires and want to know what you use. :tiphat

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
184 Posts
I use mine 90+percent of the time in the winter for snow "events". In the summer months ( my first with the TB) not sure yet....but I now have the itch to simply drive off into the ditch......Let you know how it turn out.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
624 Posts
I need mine in the winter to get to work. with out it i would be walking because my company doesn't close for snow!!:no: In the summer i use it if i have to go in a yard and don't want to rip the grass up or if its muddy:D

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
290 Posts
I love the trail riding get out as much as I can. And I am also in the market for some tires I was goin to get some the other day but was told Bfg is coming out with the new mud terrains so holding out for abit

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
2,305 Posts
Used mine in low range reverse to drag 2 of my old...(fine they are antiques... and I'm older than they are:hopeless) cars sideways out of hiding in the corner of my stone driveway.(building a shed, shhh some covert wrenching planned as well;). and I would say that takes the TB out of the mall crawler club.:undecided

·
West Chapter
2005 gmc envoy_denali_xl
3,421 Posts
I use mine whenever I go to the mountains and there is snow and I also use my A4WD when the roads are slick after or during rain.

·
Basic Vendor- Skid Plates
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
3,736 Posts
A lot in the snow, and my wife's an Environmental/wetland Scientist and goes off-road with it on occasion (fire trails, road-side ditches, fields, etc)... at least she did until she got laid off in the fall, when the construction market took a dump...

Mike

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
290 Posts
well do the the fact that I just notice my front axle seal leaking 4x4 is now outta commish for abit also the axle is leeting out grease so this is goin to hurt the bank account for the next little bit :bonk: anyone know if when in 2HI the gears in the front diff are still spinning I would asume not but someone told me that the front drive shaft still spins so thought I would throw it out there to be safe :coffee

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.