Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you like drones? I recently bought my first drone. I chose DJi Spark because it’s a good drone at an affordable price, but I haven’t tried to fly yet, because the weather is pretty bad now and it can be unsafe to fly in a room. If you have any tips for a newbie in this, I will be very grateful!

·
Registered
24 Posts
I like drones, I have two drons: Spark (this was my first drone my friends gave me for my birthday) and Phantom (I bought this drone because it has really very cool cameras for photo and video filming). I read a lot of different reviews about drones on the Internet, here http://droneadvisor.tech/ are a few articles about the US laws on drone piloting, there are tips on how best to shoot videos from a drone, there is a lot of useful information about different drones. I think it will be useful for you to read about it.

·
Registered
gmc envoy_denali
19 Posts
I don't have one yet but I'm interested in purchasing a drone soon. I've got some research to do before I settle on which one to buy. Looking for an affordable and reliable drone. Nothing too fancy. Any recommendations?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts