Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay well i bought a tune from pcmforless i had them give me a stage 2 shift with 89 octane and remove the limit. anyway i had put the chip in and holely crap it brought my engine to life .right away you can feel that first shift. I have been noticing for the first 2 weeks that the first shift is really firm almost to firm for me so i was thinking of sending it back to get the shift point down one not even 2 days later i blew my tranny. pump gear was destroyed 1700$ gone. so i have put the new tranny in with a corvette servo and 490 boost valve like the tranny people said to do.

now i want to send the chip back to pcmforless to get retuned as i put my stock pcm in do i need another case relearn.

·
Premium Member
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
481 Posts
Chip? :crazy: There is no "chip" involved in a PCMFORLESS tune.

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
Silly Billy........I think what Mike meant to say chip=PCM........or power train control module.....

·
Premium Member
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
481 Posts
Silly Billy........I think what Mike meant to say chip=PCM........or power train control module.....
You may want to call Mike the silly billy. The way he refers to "installing the chip" makes me think he's a little confused.

·
Banned
2003 gmc envoy_slt
7,190 Posts
If you had the C.A.S.E. relearn done on the PCM you are sending back for the changes, then no, you won't need another C.A.S.E. relearn done. Unless you actually have a new crank angle sensor installed

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
ok i am sorry ur right it's not a chip sorry and i am not confused georgejl75. i did the core program with pcmforless thats were they send u a tune pcm. i decided to keep my stock pcm for i can't afford to not have my truck not running. when i installed the tuned pcm i had a case realearn done. now that i want them to change some things on it i have installed my stock pcm back into the truck. do i need another case relearn?.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i just read the first 2 and had to explain that i made a simple mistake. thank you for helping:thx:thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts