Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i was looking on the internet a while back about it had found it but cant remember where, but i know there is a way to tell if our TB's have keyless entry on them, and what I was wondering is if any one might know how to do that? any help would be great thanks

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
3,250 Posts
All TB', Envoys, etc have keyless entry...I'm guessing you bought yours and there wasn't any keyfob?

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
182 Posts
Yeah, I dont see why you shouldn't be able to buy a keyfob on ebay and just program it.. I have one that I bought as a spare since my TB only came with one and I have yet to program it, ha..

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks ya all i dont know what I would do with out you, oh wait i do know, sell my soul to the dealerships lol

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
3,250 Posts
That's what the forum is here for....to help each other and save some $$ at the same time.:woot:

BTW, you can get the keyfobs on ebay pretty cheap.:yes:

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yep yep, be ordering them on the 1st, and get got my trailvoy decals in today monday i will be pricing how much for a window banner lol

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
2,667 Posts
All TB', Envoys, etc have keyless entry...I'm guessing you bought yours and there wasn't any keyfob?
Not true. Some of the rental or "fleet" units do not have keyless entry. I've rented a couple - is a real pain!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts