Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2007 chevy
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Due to the surge in demand and need to clear out room for the production of out 6L80/90 modules and components, effective immediately, TBMSport will no longer be manufacturing TBSS specific valances. As we have the molds for them, if there is demand in the future we may re-introduce the parts, but only as an organized group buy.

Therefore we now have a liquidation clearance. Prices are on our website. Due to the clearance nature, the usual Trailvoy free shipping discount will no longer apply. When they're are gone, they are gone.

Blank Valance= Qty 1
Dual Square= Qty 6
Dual Rounds= Qty 14

Not on website:
2.5" Inlet/4" Outlet dual wall exhaust tips= 3 pairs ....$60/pr available ONLY with dual round valance purchase.:tiphat

Otherwise: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160516227746#ht_500wt_976

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
Crap, I was going to get one in the future when I outflow the stock exhaust and go duals all the way back. Oh well, hope by then I can trade with someone or organize a GB! Wont be for a year or 2 ha, need the $$ to build the engine/trans first.:bonk:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts