Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_sle_xuv
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm kinda miffed because this company is recommended by Trailvoy. I ordered a coil spring conversion to replace my air bag rear suspension on 4/4/09. I have called them, put on forget, called again 4/24/09, finally said the ordered was placed with the manufacturer and that they will drop ship. Called back and they told me they were on the phone as we spoke and would call in the back within the hour. This was at 9:00 in the am. No call back so I returned a call to them at 3:30 pm. they said they were waiting a phone call from their vendor and would email a status. Still waiting on any news on this and trying to be patient. I'm normally patient but this is beyond being PATIENT !!.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
916 Posts
I'm kinda miffed because this company is recommended by Trailvoy. I ordered a coil spring conversion to replace my air bag rear suspension on 4/4/09. I have called them, put on forget, called again 4/24/09, finally said the ordered was placed with the manufacturer and that they will drop ship. Called back and they told me they were on the phone as we spoke and would call in the back within the hour. This was at 9:00 in the am. No call back so I returned a call to them at 3:30 pm. they said they were waiting a phone call from their vendor and would email a status. Still waiting on any news on this and trying to be patient. I'm normally patient but this is beyond being PATIENT !!.
Try living in the UAE! Patience is waiting for over a month to get a turn signal bulb!

·
Registered
chevy
165 Posts
Grey,

We completely apologize for the inconvenience. This is the first that I have heard of your issue. PM me ASAP with your Name, Address and Email or your Order # if you have it and I'll get to the bottom of this.

Again, we are sorry for the delay.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,708 Posts
That's what I call service. Hope this gets to the bottom of the problem.

·
Registered
chevy
165 Posts
Grey,

We apologize the manufacturer had a slight back order on some of the parts of the conversion kit. We did speak with the manufacturer again late Friday and they assured us they will drop ship it right from their facility.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
721 Posts
Dunno. I'm not impressed. Just seems like a no-brainer good business practice to monitor here when, apparently, much of their business comes from here.

Of course not all vendors engage in good business practices, which is why some businesses succeed and some fail.

Every business is going to screw up now and again; it is the good ones that make it right. From what I have seen and read, Shockwarehose is one of the good ones. I've bought from them and was entirely satisfied.

·
Registered
chevy
165 Posts
Grey,

I just sent you a PM on the details (tracking number, etc), but your order was shipped on Friday the 24th and is due to arrive on the 30th.

Again, sorry for the inconvenience and contact me personally via PM if you have any questions.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
This is great! Look how many times this happens and never such a fast response! When the time comes, I know where I will shop!!Cudos to you guys!

·
Banned
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
5,307 Posts
Greywalker55, we are sorry to see that you ran into a problem with your purchase, "stuff happens" as they say :laugh:

I'm glad to see that you got it all worked out, and without incident. Thank you to Greywalker55 for supporting our vendor and to ShockWarehouse for taking care of the issue :thumbsup:

·
Registered
916 Posts
ShockWarehouse.com came through for me. I first started corresponding with them about the 3+1 promotion on April 27. There was a delay in getting the quote because I wasn't sure if the stock replacements would work with my new LiftMeister kit (see "markmc 2.5" lift" forum for details). At first they told me I needed the 5100 or 5125 shocks. These weren't covered under the 3+1 promotion. Then they checked out the LiftMeister kit in the "markmc 2.5" lift" forum and found out that the stock replacements would in fact work. They did this on their own. I didn't place the order until after the 3+1 offer expired, but SW still honored the promotion. However, they forgot to apply the TrailVoy10 discount. I just blew that off because it wasn't worth holding up the shipment any longer. Well, today I received an invoice from PayPal advising that SW gave me a refund for the TV10 discount. They caught this oversight themselves even though I didn't bring it to their attention. :thx Carlos at ShockWarehouse:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
:thumbsup: Don't ya love good, honest people!! I know when the time comes, this deed will get them more bussiness!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
chevy
165 Posts
ShockWarehouse.com came through for me. I first started corresponding with them about the 3+1 promotion on April 27. There was a delay in getting the quote because I wasn't sure if the stock replacements would work with my new LiftMeister kit (see "markmc 2.5" lift" forum for details). At first they told me I needed the 5100 or 5125 shocks. These weren't covered under the 3+1 promotion. Then they checked out the LiftMeister kit in the "markmc 2.5" lift" forum and found out that the stock replacements would in fact work. They did this on their own. I didn't place the order until after the 3+1 offer expired, but SW still honored the promotion. However, they forgot to apply the TrailVoy10 discount. I just blew that off because it wasn't worth holding up the shipment any longer. Well, today I received an invoice from PayPal advising that SW gave me a refund for the TV10 discount. They caught this oversight themselves even though I didn't bring it to their attention. :thx Carlos at ShockWarehouse:thumbsup:
Glad we could help! And I let Carlos know about the props! :thx

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
66 Posts
TrailVoy10 discount? :bonk: I missed that, oh well, done deal.

·
Registered
4,126 Posts
I ordered and had my shocks and struts in 4 days. Could not have been happier. Could not have bought a lesser quality setup for any cheaper anywhere. I got the Bilstien HD's delivered for 160ish. Everyone I have told has been amazed. Hopefully it brings them more business.

·
Registered
chevy
165 Posts
I ordered and had my shocks and struts in 4 days. Could not have been happier. Could not have bought a lesser quality setup for any cheaper anywhere. I got the Bilstien HD's delivered for 160ish. Everyone I have told has been amazed. Hopefully it brings them more business.
That promotion was huge from Bilstein. We are hoping this will open their eyes to do something like that again (and very soon)!

As always, thanks for your business and we are certainly a 'little guy' so we know how important it is to save money when you can.

Glad we could help!

·
Registered
916 Posts
Glad we could help! And I let Carlos know about the props! :thx
I picked up the shocks today. Unfortunately, Customs wanted to see what was in the box and to charge the appropriate duty. Unfortunate only because I had to drive to Abu Dhabi from Dubai, about a two-hour trip one way. The duty was only 60 Dirhams ($15.00 US) so that wasn't bad. The shocks left Miami, FL on May 9th and arrived in Abu Dhabi on May 14th. Five days seems to be the trend. That's how long it took for the Lift Meister Mark McMaster sent me a couple of weeks ago. The shocks and llift kit will be installed next week. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts