Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some dirt on my headliner, does anybody know how to clean dirt spots and finger prints off of the headliner

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
1,127 Posts
take it out and suede it!!

but yeah, carpet cleaner should to the trick with a brush. and if that doesn't use some diluted degreaser.

·
Banned
2005 gmc envoy_sle
3,253 Posts
take it out and suede it!!

but yeah, carpet cleaner should to the trick with a brush. and if that doesn't use some diluted degreaser.
is that a hair on your windshield?? oooo wait,,its just a BIG ASS CRACK!:raspberry:raspberry

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
1,127 Posts
^ Daaaamn, that suede looks NICE!!
thanks man. it all started with the a pillars and now half of my car is suede.

is that a hair on your windshield?? oooo wait,,its just a BIG ASS CRACK!:raspberry:raspberry
hahahahaha funny thing is that it's even bigger now. 3years and counting baby!

·
Registered
2006 gmc
1,518 Posts

How can you have such a beautiful truck and roll with a cracked windshield :confused:.for so long too....

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
659 Posts
when i detail i usually use a brush with bristles that wont harm the healiner, stiff enough to get the job done but you dont wanna ruin it ;) use something like blue coral carpet cleaner or resolve should work....i really like the blue coral, something like dish soap will discolor light headliners........be gentle, take your time and scrub with the thread pattern as much as possible. hot water may help in extreme cases.

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
1,127 Posts
How can you have such a beautiful truck and roll with a cracked windshield :confused:.for so long too....
it doesn't bother me one bit lol i look right underneath of it and if i pay for a new windshield then i need to pay to get it retinted and i just don't want to spend that. my bmw has a cracked windshield too :D

when i detail i usually use a brush with bristles that wont harm the healiner, stiff enough to get the job done but you dont wanna ruin it ;) use something like blue coral carpet cleaner or resolve should work....i really like the blue coral, something like dish soap will discolor light headliners........be gentle, take your time and scrub with the thread pattern as much as possible. hot water may help in extreme cases.
exactly. just use carpet cleaners and depending on how intense the stain is use a brush. and the hot water. good point. forgot to mention that. it's amazing what hot does opposed to cold.

·
Registered
gmc envoy_slt
410 Posts
Maybe some "RESOLVE" spray cleaner and a towel? Works on my kids grubby a$$ hand prints.
+1 Resolve spray it on the rag, if theres a lot of dirt lightly misty it on the headliner. Let the chemicals work in, spray more then softly scrub it with a cloth

·
Registered
226 Posts
how about eyeliner? my wife has hit the headliner TWICE with it, or rubber stains from loading tires in the back? will carpet cleaner work on that too?

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
1,002 Posts
ive had a cracked windshield for about 2 yrs now. It basically looked like his but went along the bottom half. I never had it done because i have my entire windshield tinted along with the top visor and didnt feel like having it retinted.
Well.... Tues 3/2 i got pulled over for tint and since i had a tint waiver he got a little pissy. Well, instead he gave me a ticket for the cracked windshield and a ticket cause the tint visor was 3/8" below the legal limit. (he didnt notice the entire windshield done). So i now have over $160 in fines, plus forced to get a new windshield. :hopeless

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_sle
1,531 Posts
ive had a cracked windshield for about 2 yrs now. It basically looked like his but went along the bottom half. I never had it done because i have my entire windshield tinted along with the top visor and didnt feel like having it retinted.
Well.... Tues 3/2 i got pulled over for tint and since i had a tint waiver he got a little pissy. Well, instead he gave me a ticket for the cracked windshield and a ticket cause the tint visor was 3/8" below the legal limit. (he didnt notice the entire windshield done). So i now have over $160 in fines, plus forced to get a new windshield. :hopeless
so what did you have to do to get a tint waiver?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts