Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I have an 03 trailblazer ext 4x4 I6. Open diff and gu6 code so 3.42 gears I believe.I have been looking at differential options. Obviously the g80 will work however when looking at other alternatives like lunchbox lockers, true limited slips, etc there seems to be a lot of inconsistency in what will work and what will not.

I have seen where people install the noslip yet power tax website does not list it as an available option for this vehicle. And even on other websites a limited slip may say it will work in this application but look up the same part number on a different site and it says it doesn't.

Could anyone point me towards a good reputable site to cross reference available options.

My vehicle is bone stock and I am not looking to build an extravagant off road machine. It is my only vehicle and my wife has quite a few medical issues that requires us to visit drs 90 miles away frequently. I just need to ensure that come winter I have a little more get out and go ability than the stock open diff allows.

Any help or advise would be greatly appreciated

1 - 1 of 1 Posts