Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well to start my day off I went to the Dealer to have my recall taken care of for my tail lights, they ended up replacing the circuit board on both side and the turn signal module. I also had them do a oil change which was on sale for $29.95.

I got my new cluster in the mail today :D. Heres the Pics :cool:
Package.jpg

Package Open.jpg

Old Cluster.jpg

OldnNew.jpg

New Installed.jpg

Passengar.jpg

Rear Passengar.jpg

Left Rear.jpg

Rear Gate.jpg

New lights.jpg

Just Washed
Just Washed 1.jpg

Just Washed 2.jpg

Just Washed 3.jpg

Just Washed 4.jpg

I will update tomorrow when I get the steering will installed.

·
Banned
2005 chevy
6,469 Posts
:undecided Weren't we just talking about white face gauges last weekend? Did you know that's what you were getting when you ordered the new cluster?

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:undecided Weren't we just talking about white face gauges last weekend? Did you know that's what you were getting when you ordered the new cluster?
Ya I requested the white face. It looks sweet and stands out.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Banned
2005 chevy
6,469 Posts
Oh yeah, the one you've got tagged as check gauges, I think that's your cruise control indicator light. Mine's green though. :weird:

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Oh yeah, the one you've got tagged as check gauges, I think that's your cruise control indicator light. Mine's green though. :weird:
That makes more sense lol I'll update the pic

edit: NVM I would have to redo the whole pic lol

·
Banned
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_lt
5,895 Posts
i was bored / procrastinating this week so i cleaned the leather on your wheel. turned out pretty good.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i was bored / procrastinating this week so i cleaned the leather on your wheel. turned out pretty good.
Lol thank you. I was going to bring some cleaner for it bit u beat me to it

·
Banned
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
2,006 Posts
Now thats hottttttttttt...:drool

is the cluster like direct plug and play? whats the cost for something like that? did you have to mod anything? i want white face gauges as well.. but thats in the far far future...

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)

is the cluster like direct plug and play? whats the cost for something like that? did you have to mod anything? i want white face gauges as well.. but thats in the far far future...
I got the cluster from a EBay seller Digital Dash solutions. It was kinda expensive $200 plus another $200 for a core exchange you get it back when they recieve your old cluster. I asked them for white for no additional charge :)

As for the pics up to now its all just plug and play

·
Banned
5,895 Posts

standby. wiring comes tomorrow :cool:

·
Banned
2,006 Posts
I got the cluster from a EBay seller Digital Dash solutions. It was kinda expensive $200 plus another $200 for a core exchange you get it back when they recieve your old cluster. I asked them for white for no additional charge :)
well thats kinda in between.. not too much.. but not a steal or bargin... i like the updated warning lights it came with.. the only thing different from my SS is that rear lift gate light and of course 4x4 light :crackup:..

looks sick though bro... definetly a good mod!! :thumbsup:

standby. wiring comes tomorrow :cool:
so your adding the DIC funtions like for a 1SS to have DIC functions like a 3SS... killer!! cant wait to see the results.. :coffee

·
Banned
5,895 Posts
david got a steering wheel and a clockspring at the junkyard along with some harnesses to cannibalize.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well thats kinda in between.. not too much.. but not a steal or bargin... i like the updated warning lights it came with.. the only thing different from my SS is that rear lift gate light and of course 4x4 light :crackup

looks sick though bro... definetly a good mod!! :thumbsup:

so your adding the DIC funtions like for a 1SS to have DIC functions like a 3SS... killer!! cant wait to see the results.. :coffee
I thought all SS's came with 4x4:crazy::rotfl:Joking.

Yep tomorrow we're adding the steering wheel w/ redundant controls.

·
Banned
2,006 Posts
sweet...looks like its gonna be a fun time hookin it all up...

and opps.. i didnt see that on the cluster jimmy

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ltz
940 Posts
The criuse light should be green, with an arrow (not needle) pointing to the same location, but from the other side of the circle. It should be explained in the owner's manual.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts