Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2007 chevy
83 Posts
I missed the Joe Pool Lake meet too. But I am all over something around here...I need to get a meet under my belt so I can *hopefully* become a chapter member.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
118 Posts
I am ready myself. Now that business is slowing down, I am off every other weekend. Let's get something going even if we just meet up somewhere at a restaurant, I am ready to go!

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
13 Posts
I showed up to the one at Joe Poole and there was one TB there and it was an SS, everything was Cameros Mustangs and such, so I pulled in and left, because I definitely didn't fit in pulling up with a sailboat on a trailer and a sail on top of my truck lol. :confused:
Anyhow I'm definitely down for something else sometime soon. :yes:

·
Banned
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
72 Posts
Yeah we do need to get a meet even if its a small meet going. Whos the south chapter Tx rep. I live just west of dfw so i would definatly come.

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_sle_xl
1,228 Posts

·
Registered
2007 chevy
83 Posts
Did we let this idea die?
I am really starting to wonder if ANYONE gives a flip about this anymore.... just one of the reasons I have stopped coming to the site here.

I can never get a response about a meet from any reps. Still waiting... :sleepy:

·
Banned
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
72 Posts
I am really starting to wonder if ANYONE gives a flip about this anymore.... just one of the reasons I have stopped coming to the site here.

I can never get a response about a meet from any reps. Still waiting... :sleepy:
I feel ya bro I say we forget about the crappy reps we have and just organize them meet ourselves. idk why the east chapter manages to have a huge meet every year and we can't even get one small meet together. So I'll start it I'm in ft worth anyone have any ideas of where we can get together in dfw? I'll look around and see what I can find but like ^ he said we all have to get together and make this happen then I'll get the mods to make a sticky but we need to figure everything out first. :m2:

·
Registered
2007 chevy
83 Posts
Here's the problem.... if we go to a meet (because we are trying to join the South chapter) without chapter members, it will be as if it didn't even happen. From what I understand of the rules & regs I have read. I have sent messages to Txblazer about joining and I never got a response. I also read other messages that other people sent to him about joining and I didn't see a response to them either. Also, I have read messages sent to other chapter presidents and there were responses to all but 1 message.

Can we get some direction/suggestions from the Moderators, please? Before I (and possibly others) lose interest in the site, which may possibly lead to the site losing membership money. :m2:

IMO: I find it somewhat hypocritical to enforce rules & regs on paying and/or potential paying members who want to join, but yet it appears that rules & regs aren't followed by the ones enforcing them.

Moderators: When I say "directions/suggestions", please don't ask us to PM the Chapter Pres., because I don't think that is working.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
13 Posts
Is it too hard to just get a new rep?

Let's hurry up and just meet up as a small group even if the rep(s) have a nay say, or just don't show up, and we can discuss more there?

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
118 Posts
I'm up for a mini-meet. On vacation this coming week so I'll be out of town, but if y'all want to meet up somewhere, let me know. I am right in between Denton and Watauga, and work in Grapevine so we are all pretty close to each other.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
4 Posts
Meet Up???

I am new to the site, seems meet-ups are hard to come by.
I say we meet at Westlake Park...., entry fee is 1.00
If you have a boat bring it...
Nov 3, 2011 today and I just found this site.

Anyone interested??????

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
55 Posts
I am currently in school in Stephenville and I live in Waxahachie. Weekends work somewhat well for me! I would love a mini-meet!

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
4 Posts
I am new to the site, seems meet-ups are hard to come by.
I say we meet at Westlake Park...., entry fee is 1.00
If you have a boat bring it...
Nov 3, 2011 today and I just found this site.

Anyone interested??????
FYI - By the way, Westlake park is at Lake Lewisville, also Lake Park has nice picnic areas with two boat ramps.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
301 Posts
I'd be down for a meet/mini-meet. would just have to know the date a week or two in advance so i can have time to get off work. Dont ask me where to meet though im clueless when in comes to texas as i just moved out here about a year ago and still dont know any where other then the stockyards lol.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts