Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2007 gmc envoy_denali
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all, I am new to this site and I just purchased a 2007 Envoy Denali. The vehicle was in an accident and I am working on restoring it. As you know, Denali comes with 18x8 (QF8) wheels. My truck didn't come with a spare tire. So I am wondering, does Denali get a 18" spare, since it has bigger brakes or will a 17x7 or a spare from a Traiblazer/Envoy work? Also, what is the size of the tire? For 17x7 if that works?
Thank You for your help.

·
Registered
2007 gmc envoy_denali
25 Posts
245/65/r17

Hello all, I am new to this site and I just purchased a 2007 Envoy Denali. The vehicle was in an accident and I am working on restoring it. As you know, Denali comes with 18x8 (QF8) wheels. My truck didn't come with a spare tire. So I am wondering, does Denali get a 18" spare, since it has bigger brakes or will a 17x7 or a spare from a Traiblazer/Envoy work? Also, what is the size of the tire? For 17x7 if that works?
Thank You for your help.
I too have an 07 Denali, with stock 18" rims.
My spare is 245/65/R17 on a steel rim.

I had thought about getting a spare OEM rim, and have 5 tires to rotate. But due to the TPS, and no capability for a spare sensor (that I know of) I leave the spare as the spare. Though it would be very handy to have the TPS tell me if my spare was low, so that when the time comes and I need it, I know it'll have air.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.