Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
saab
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Envoy Denali Running Boards vs. Envoy Panels

Are there any rocker panels that are the same height as the Denali running boards? Im thinking about removing mine and replacing them with some painted panels (ala tbss) when I lower it. Pics will help, thanks.

·
Registered
saab
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:duh:didnt even notice you had a Denali. the Denali boards give it a sideskirt look that would look better lowered:D
Im afraid that i might break them once i lower it, plus, they will be useless. Well Im 6'2" so its not like I use them now anyways lol

·
Banned
2004 gmc envoy_sle
3,097 Posts
I think the Denali boards are sweet:thumbsup: You won't hit them being lowered, they aren't lower then the frame as far as I know and you won't come close to hitting the frame:crazy: But you should have no problem selling them

·
Registered
chevy
357 Posts
:duh:didnt even notice you had a Denali. the Denali boards give it a sideskirt look that would look better lowered:D

:iagree:I would keep them on if it was my Denali, otherwise it would look like just any other Envoy. Those running boards are hard to come by, so it shouldn't be too hard to get rid of unless your asking an arm and a leg.

·
Registered
saab
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:iagree:I would keep them on if it was my Denali, otherwise it would look like just any other Envoy. Those running boards are hard to come by, so it shouldn't be too hard to get rid of unless your asking an arm and a leg.
$800 plus painted smooth rocker panel

1 - 10 of 10 Posts