Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got her back yesterday from the body shop (three weeks later).

From This:

To This:

New look for my 06 LT/SS (props to HurricaneShania for the idea):

And a clean engine to boot (don't show Spong he might get jealous!

Shop did a good job, paint looks great. Its a new hood, grill with body color matched bow tie, new fender and of course the SS bumper cover and fog lights.

:cool:

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the comments, it's really starting to grow on me. Wasn't sure when I saw it for the first time, but after a couple of days now I'm really glad I did it.
Only problem is when I step down on the go peddle it reminds me the I6 is still under the hood, not the LS2...:bonk:

I have the OEM LT bumper cover and passenger side fog light if anyones interested (driver side fog light was shot). Shoot me a PM and I'll send photos of the bumper's condition. The fog light is fine. Let me know.

·
Registered
10,730 Posts
Looks good! I like how the SS bumper is smooth. If I ever hit something with mine, I plan to keep the LT bumper but install SS grill and headlights instead. I have tow hooks on mine which would be covered with the SS bumper.

BTW, I'm not jealous because yours is missing 2 cylinders. :p:laugh:;)

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Looks good! I like how the SS bumper is smooth. If I ever hit something with mine, I plan to keep the LT bumper but install SS grill and headlights instead. I have tow hooks on mine which would be covered with the SS bumper.

BTW, I'm not jealous because yours is missing 2 cylinders. :p:laugh:;)
Don't remind me, now more than ever I'm wishing for two more cylinders!
Had to pick though, its never this clean so I took my shot!
You are the undisputed king of clean...:hail:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts