Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,436 Posts
Your DRLs and low beams will not turn off? Very likely you have a bad relay 46 under the hood. Swap it for a short while with its twin, the fan relay #45.

You need to edit your post to say whether "of" means "on" or "off".

Either way, it's probably a bad relay #46.

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,436 Posts
Still most likely a bad relay 46, or both fuses 3 and 6 are blown. There's a fuse for each side low beam lamp. Much less likely is a problem with the wiring. You haven't changed to brighter aftermarket lamps, have you?

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
838 Posts
the roadie;You haven't changed to brighter aftermarket lamps said:
Ok ''why did you say this''. I had a problem with my drl not working and 1 low beam was out. the only one's they had in the store was 1 brighter... low beam worked after that but drl didn't work. But started 2 days later . but why did you say this about brighter bulbs? Is it because they will burn wires,its still the same bulb number.9006

·
Banned
1,437 Posts
Ok ''why did you say this''. I had a problem with my drl not working and 1 low beam was out. the only one's they had in the store was 1 brighter... low beam worked after that but drl didn't work. But started 2 days later . but why did you say this about brighter bulbs? Is it because they will burn wires,its still the same bulb number.9006
If you put a higher wattage bulb in that what is recommended, you can do damage to the wiring

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
838 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.