Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, so ive asked on here, and ive tried....... how the hell are you supposed to remove those damn buttons to get LEDs behind them!!!!!!! sorry, im just a lil bit frustrated. i just cant seem to figure out how to get these things off. anybody have a trick on how to do it????

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
330 Posts
Oh wow Nice idea, That would be awesome to put like some blue or red behind there, I've never even thought of it, I'm pretty sure they just pop right out. My friend's trailblazer is missing one, and he got some replacements that just snapped right in!

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah you would think they would just pop right out.... mine are just so freakin stubborn.....i tried getting them where they rotate, tried prying them from the end... nothing has worked yet..... i dont know what to do.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
50 Posts
I found this how to from another site. Maybe someone can make a how to for this site once they do it. I do not have controls yet, but I have bought the cluster and steering wheel so far and still looking for the clockspring.

I hope this helps. Check the Exchanging wheel component parts section out.
http://www.autowoods.com/installation_guide.htm

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
330 Posts
yeah you would think they would just pop right out.... mine are just so freakin stubborn.....i tried getting them where they rotate, tried prying them from the end... nothing has worked yet..... i dont know what to do.
Ah well good luck bro, make sure you take some Pics of them when you get em' installed!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts