Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
JUST WANTED TO START A THREAD BECAUSE I THINK THERE ARE MORE THAT WANT TO JOIN US!!! WE ARE GOING TO MEET AT 1:00 P.M. ON JULY 25TH AND GO THROUGH SOME TRAILS IN NEPAUG STATE FOREST IN NEW HARTFORD,CT ANYTONE THAT IS UP FOR THE TRAIL RIDE MEET AT THE ENTRANCE TO NEPAUG AT 1:00 AND THEN I WAS THINKING IN MEETING UP AT HOOTERS AT THE BERIN TURNPIKE IN NEWINGTON AT 5 OR 6!! ANYONE COMING TO THE TRAIL RIDE PLEASE POST LETTING ME KNOW YOU ARE COMING SO WE DO NOT LEAVE YOU BEHIND. ANYONE COMING TO HOOTERS, POST LETTING ME KNOW YOU WILL MEET US AT HOOTERS. THANKS GUYS SEE YOU THERE!:thx

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_slt_xuv
155 Posts
So what do we have for a headcount At this point?

As far as meeting at nepaug, there is a parking area inside the entrance, we should probably all meet there so we don't cause a traffic jam on the road!

Frank

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
so far me,ultravorx, and dizzlenator are in for nepaug! as long as everyone knows where nepaug is we could meet inside the gate and i hope we get some more people by the 25th

·
Northeast Chapter
1,502 Posts
With the rain this week, the trails should be NASTY!! Nice! Can't wait baby!! I'm gonna look up where Nepaug is....

Is it just the three of us??? Should still be fun though....

·
Northeast Chapter
1,502 Posts
I am down for whatever after Nepaug....if I can make it. I am waiting for a call from work to see if I gotta go in tomorrow. Should know by 10 or so....

·
Northeast Chapter
1,502 Posts
Just got home. Didn't do dinner this time, but next time we shall! Good day, a lot of fun.....Nepaug is pretty cool. Me and my buddy will end up going there to play more often. The Portland Fairgrounds were SLOPPY! Lotta rain lately, so the slop was worse. Nobody got stuck (almost though, huh Frank! :D). Truck is covered in mud too, which is always good. Kudos for Erica for her great video skills....can't wait to see everybody's pics and vids....

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
hey guys posted the pick i took!! i blocked out our plates on pics,lets try to do that on all our pics it would be good(just incase)
:thx

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.