Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I have recently replaced my head gasket in my 2004 trailblazer, 4.2I 4x4.
Everything went back as it should, I put the valve cover back on, got everything connected. Here is my delima.

When you put the wiring harness back on top of the valve cover, and you have 2 main wires that run up your engine that plugs into your intake manifold, ect, there are 2 sets of wires that come out the left side (if you are standing in front of the truck) one of the shorter wires curls around and clips in just above the belt (in front of radiator) and there is a long group of wires with a green tip also that comes out the left. For the life of me, I cannot figure out where the other side of this plugs in. It is long and can reach anywhere from the front of the engine to the bottom to the back - and I cannot find any connection that has not already been used. Does anyone have access to the diagram that shows the locations? I really need this done, it's been 3 weeks and I am running out of time. Any advice would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thank you. :thx

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
1 Posts
I just completed the same job on an 07 trailblazer. I too can not figure where the green connector goes. Did you find out?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts