Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
East Canada Chapter
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
404 Posts
Been a little MIA cuz of school...

But im back! Just created my chapter thread...I have a VP in mind and a few reps...will get back to you guys soon with the results!:thumbsup:

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
Northwest Chapter created, Ive got to get back in the habit of being on TrailVoy every day now that the holidays are over!

And I want credit for my meet with Blazernut and pinky! Had to do a little finessing of their tunes but there were 3 of us there!

·
Western Canada Chapter
6,411 Posts
Ok so I know I am not the smartest guy around ..... Patience as I am Canandian ..... (Citizenship application form asks "How many beers in a 24 pack?") :excited:

But where and when will we see the actual Chapter areas and be able to point people to them? Did I miss something? :undecided

·
Banned
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
5,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Ok so I know I am not the smartest guy around ..... Patience as I am Canandian ..... (Citizenship application form asks "How many beers in a 24 pack?") :excited:

But where and when will we see the actual Chapter areas and be able to point people to them? Did I miss something? :undecided
Right now you are just getting your state reps invited so we can make sure everything is working well. I am waiting for them to release some new code that will update the look of your group's page because it is pretty boring right now. I had this installed on the last version of the software, but it didn't do well through the sote upgrade.

·
Western Canada Chapter
6,411 Posts
Right now you are just getting your state reps invited so we can make sure everything is working well. I am waiting for them to release some new code that will update the look of your group's page because it is pretty boring right now. I had this installed on the last version of the software, but it didn't do well through the sote upgrade.
:thumbsup: Thanks!

·
Banned
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
5,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
I've found some more settings for Social Groups, so I've enabled albums and have made Chapter content visible to only that Chapter's members.

I am still working on the album thing, there are some more permissions that I need to get situated because I don't allow members to use albums since we have the Gallery software.

I will update you on that shortly.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts