Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
19 Posts
i'm waiting for this hood to come out..

if someone could make this hood, how much would you guys be willing to pay for it painted to match with your paint code, plus shipping

$800 paint and fully funtional?? + the shipping for it. anybody know who would be cheap enough to ship a hood?

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_3ss
19 Posts
Mod1.com makes an all metal one. I have an ss and currently have a fiberglass cowl molded on a metal hood. Do not go this route. Stay with metal on metal. Fiberglass cracking on mine due to mixing mediums. I'm looking for an all metal cowl and suncoast creations out of Florida makes a great one that is all fiberglass so I am sceptical but have heard all fiberglass good has come a long way.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
19 Posts
mod1.com??? i tried looking for the site but it doesnt come up with anything but computer stuff.

I dont use fiberglass to bond the scoop and hood, i use different and better methods, I've made 5-6 custom hoods for grand prixs.

And they hold up very well, and I'm going to be starting the hood for my TB EXTLT so that's why i was wondering if anybody is interested, then i can make them.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts