Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

21 - 40 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
chevy trailblazer_ss_3ss
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I took a few shots of it this morning, but I didn't like all of the way that the detail job looks, so I want to really clean it up and then I'll take some more pics.

<"(((><

Scott

·
Registered
2007 gmc envoy_slt
340 Posts
Wow

That's one bad a$$ MoFo :eek::drool

·
Registered
2008 chevy
422 Posts
Just a hair high for my taste but still she looks bad to the bone i gots to get me one. :yes:

·
Registered
2006 gmc envoy_sle
1,614 Posts
Nice job! Looks awesome!:woot::woohoo:

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
124 Posts
I like it, but hey....what springs are you using for the drop. I have 22's and a little too much gap for my taste (my other truck is bodydropped 3.5"s). And, what technique did you use to replace your corner markers? The old, throw'em in the oven?

·
Registered
chevy trailblazer_ss_3ss
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I like it, but hey....what springs are you using for the drop. I have 22's and a little too much gap for my taste (my other truck is bodydropped 3.5"s). And, what technique did you use to replace your corner markers? The old, throw'em in the oven?
Hey Rob,

I have the DJM kit on it, but I used to sell the lowering collars and we made a custom set to drop it down about another 3/4". The fender sets at 29 3/4". The head lights are the ones that have been taken apart and worked on.

I'll be taking some pics of the hood this afternoon after I get up for the day.

<"(((><

Scott

·
Banned
2005 gmc envoy_sle
3,253 Posts
thats hood is frickin bad ass:drool:thumbsup::hail:

·
Banned
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
7,255 Posts
I took a few shots of it this morning, but I didn't like all of the way that the detail job looks, so I want to really clean it up and then I'll take some more pics.

<"(((><

Scott

That is simply seductive. And amazing. Also, I like the reflection of the bowtie on the water in that last picture.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
1,614 Posts
csc06ss, what did you do to that rear suspension, i think i see a spring and shock right next to the wheel, what'd you do relocate the spring to give it more travel?

·
Registered
chevy trailblazer_ss_3ss
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
csc06ss, what did you do to that rear suspension, i think i see a spring and shock right next to the wheel, what'd you do relocate the spring to give it more travel?
I'm setting at about 29 3/4" and with it that low the air bags get bouncy, so the coilovers help to stiffen it up some.

<"(((><

Scott

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
625 Posts
Love the hood it looks awesome. :hail::hail: to the shop that did it for you

21 - 40 of 62 Posts