Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Now nobody criticize me. This is not only a daily driver it is also our only vehicle. I have not really ever gave her a good detailing like this in one shot. This location is somewhat undisclosed LOL.
Just some parking lot pics
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

A pic in front of the GHS band trailer.
[/URL][/IMG]

And for the finally. A :nono:
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,113 Posts
hmm nice color:thumbsup:eek:nce you get it cleaned nicely youll nvr wanna see it dirrty again haha i go crazy for my shine...chekc out my pics in my gallery but that looks good :woohoo:

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
1,077 Posts
The TB is looking good Mark.:thumbsup: It has been awhile since I detailed mine. I like that you have some off road pics there as well.:laugh:

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone.

Nice man... That's only a few blocks north of my apartment!! We need to get a bigger member base in Gainesville, there's SO MANY TrailVoys here.

Truck looks good, keep it up. How's the fam?
That is where I work. I figure there is no one there at the moment so why not get some pics. The family is good still waiting on adopting a baby though. Thanks for asking.

Looks clean, but your gonna get it dirty going up them hills!:D
Notice I only went up. It is very sandy and a lot of leaves at the top. And since I was by myself I did not want to get stuck.

The TB is looking good Mark.:thumbsup: It has been awhile since I detailed mine. I like that you have some off road pics there as well.:laugh:
That is about the extent of the off road I do after getting stuck that one time.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts