1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Upgraded my lights a bit.
-Xenon around 6000k Low Beams 'eBay Special'
-High Beams are "Vision X" Bulbs around 5000k Super Bright!!!
(also check out there LED off-roading lights, which are very expensive but oh so bright!:yes::yes::D:D

-Got some 20" American Racing Rims which I think look good on my LS. You don't want anything really bigger than 20" in Alaska.
-Green Street Glow Neon's 'Gold Series'
-Flowmaster Super 40 Exhaust.
-Debadged in one of the pictures.
-Had to take off my 15% tint (got pulled over) :sadcry:
But I have a prescription for my tint now.:D Just need the time to put it on...
I haven't decided weather to tint my headlights with a blue film, get HID's, or get Halos?! Any suggestions?:confused:
Also want to tint my tailights with a Night Shade spray or film.

Hope you enjoyed!!!:excited:

Attachments

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
705 Posts
How long do you get the chance to leave the summer rims on? Like a week in June or what, lol. j/k looks nice though, very clean, and yeah, go HID

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Haha yeah rims stay on in Alaska for a couple months. Like April/May-September/October? All depends.
And it looks like HID's the way to go. Can I do a Quad beam setup with HID's?

And I want OEM fog lights that match the same color as the HID's but cannot seem to find the brackets. I have a local guy who owns a shop called 'Northwest Customs' who'd prob hook me up.
Thanks everyone!:thx

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
705 Posts
Haha yeah rims stay on in Alaska for a couple months. Like April/May-September/October? All depends.
And it looks like HID's the way to go. Can I do a Quad beam setup with HID's?

And I want OEM fog lights that match the same color as the HID's but cannot seem to find the brackets. I have a local guy who owns a shop called 'Northwest Customs' who'd prob hook me up.
Thanks everyone!:thx
I have HID and Quad beams. you'll need to choose either a DRL module or a DRL modifier to do it first. the modifier eliminates your DRL altogether, but can keep the auto lights at night and gives you the option of quads. the module keeps your DRL, just makes them work with the HID. I have the modifier, so no DRL. then I would suggest a relay harness for power. talk to jetttstream, he can hook you up with everything you need all together and he has great customer service.

I decided to go with 6000K HID low beams, with Sylvania Silverstars in the highs, cause HID aren't really designed to be turned on and off alot, which is sort of required with high beams, i used the relay harness and the modifier with auto lights on and quad beam option. I love them.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts