Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
3,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Small 2 mile trail. I only got a little less than halfway in before I turned around. Was on a tight schedule. Will most definitely be hitting up the entire thing when I get some better rubber on the TB.

This hump is at the very beginning of the trail... alright thwarting off the wannabes.

Nice shot showing Barton's Oil Pan Skid Plate

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
1,614 Posts
very nice man we'll have to do it this weekend at some point that one hill looks narsty!

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
294 Posts
sweet pics. looks like a little fun. dont you hate having to quit something when your having fun.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
331 Posts
Um I love you lol

I always get so mad that there is nowhere to go off roading in jersey except the occasional construction site thanks for posting im gonna have to check it out

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
hey man if your from jersey check out the jersey boys thread and post a pic so we know who you are and if your up for it gordinho and i go offroading together every once in a while... if your at least lifted or willing to try you should tag along

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
This appears to be it... eh?

Cottrell Rd 07728

And who's the dude in the last picture in the yellow shirt... must be a wild human...
The guy in the yellow shirt was my buddy... and yeah, that's it.

I always get so mad that there is nowhere to go off roading in jersey except the occasional construction site thanks for posting im gonna have to check it out
uh.... OK... :ugh:... LOL! Definitely come check it out with Tom and I this weekend, If we go.... Post up some pics and stats of your rig.... anything done to it????

hey man if your from jersey check out the jersey boys thread and post a pic so we know who you are and if your up for it gordinho and i go offroading together every once in a while... if your at least lifted or willing to try you should tag along
Tom, we should most definitely check it out this weekend... Not sure if I have anything lined up for now... but we'll talk it out...

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
dude watch out for those constructions sites they got some pretty crazy stuff! you never know when your gonna drop into a deep mudd pit... maybe not but you can get in alot of trouble and there tends to be alot of nails and screws lying around so what your @$$

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_lt
228 Posts
hey.

Give a call on the PM< if you guys are going again. Maybe we can set up a weekend thing to eat, be merry and get our trucks realy dirty!!!!

Thanks again in advance..

Don

:woot:

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
yeah very true... make sure your tires are in good shape for wheeling! and i donno when but i'll be hitting up that trail this weekend

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
haha i got it just right after i posted... dang roadie with his sexual inuedos

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
yeah sure... man i figure if we do the whole thing, stop to smell the roses and fool around abit with our tools we might be there for 2 hours tops

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
looks like you would be coming down the parkway to 195... you would take exit 21... that would put you on Cedar Swamp Rd. There is a place at the intersection of E/W Commodore and Cedar Swamp Rd that I think sells subs... I've never been in there. We could meet there... its about 3 minutes from the trail head.

There is a Wawa down the street a little bit, we'd have more food options there...

Anyone else interested in coming out for a few hours and a small trail????

1 - 20 of 47 Posts