Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2008 chevy trailblazer_ls
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had the Condenser, evaporator, and compressor replaced along with some hoses. The next day I have bubbling from my coolant tank. Its hot and over filled when i parked it just now. I'm waiting now to check it when its cool. Temp gauge was normal.

Is it possible the guy who put in the new A/C system damaged the radiator? I hope its not a headgasket.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
672 Posts
I just had the Condenser, evaporator, and compressor replaced along with some hoses. The next day I have bubbling from my coolant tank. Its hot and over filled when i parked it just now. I'm waiting now to check it when its cool. Temp gauge was normal.

Is it possible the guy who put in the new A/C system damaged the radiator? I hope its not a headgasket.
Difficult to imagine ALL those AC parts were defective, at one time.
Don't see the connection between AC work and cooling system.

·
Registered
2008 chevy trailblazer_ls
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Well, there were metal shavings in the Freon. But who knows. Here I've been a sucker for more than one mechanic, looking for an honest and skilled one. I'm going to sell this car in a few weeks. I just want it sell-able.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
672 Posts
Well, there were metal shavings in the Freon. But who knows. Here I've been a sucker for more than one mechanic, looking for an honest and skilled one. I'm going to sell this car in a few weeks. I just want it sell-able.
I hope it all works out well for you, with your sale.

I have an '06 TB 4 x 4, with a detailed maintenance record and 83,000 miles.

I'm wanting to sell it, but have had no phone calls, thus far.

But, you and I are on opposite sides of the world, perhaps your luck in selling will be good.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts