Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
3,001 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

What year of TrailBlazer are you working on, and can you post a picture of what/where it plugs into? Please do not do a closeup because reference points are needed to determine what/where it's plugged into.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the Forum!

What year of TrailBlazer are you working on, and can you post a picture of what/where it plugs into? Please do not do a closeup because reference points are needed to determine what/where it's plugged into.

Good Luck!
It's a 2008 and the plug is on the harness that runs into the cab. I want to say it's for the instrument cluster.

·
Premium Member
3,001 Posts
OK. Do you have a picture of the connector it plugs into?

·
Premium Member
3,001 Posts
That helps immensely!!!! I am looking at the pinout for the 4.2L engine, but it's for the 2004 model year.

Hang on while I check a few places for a 2008 engine.

·
Premium Member
3,001 Posts
OK, I found one for a 2008 4.2L engine. I printed off the whole connector and pinouts section - 181 pages. You want page 14. I also got the exploded views of the male and female connectors.

I hope this helps.

Good luck!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,001 Posts
You are quite welcome! Good luck with the rewiring of the connector!

I noticed that in the pdf for all the connectors, it lists the GM/Delphi part numbers for the individual contacts, both male and female. I have found that NAPA usually has a decent selection of those critters.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts