Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In what seems like a futile effort, once again I am trying to get a meet going in Colorado Springs. Anybody willing to meet and greet can reply back to me. I'm trying to do this by either Sunday or Monday as it is a holiday for some. Let me know so I can make the arrangements! Hope to hear from you!:undecided

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
215 Posts
probably need to give it a little bit more of a advanced notice. i'm in woodland park, but have made plans... pm me if you get one going in the future!!!:yes:

·
Registered
2008 chevy trailblazer_lt
8 Posts
Alright everybody, check this out. I'm the owner of a tb and a patriot. I usually go offroading once a week.. I need an offroading buddy. I'm located around fort Carson. I'm aware of most of the offroading spots around Colorado springs. If interested pm me

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
49 Posts
would it be better to get a NM state rep instead of a CO considering i live in pagosa springs, co?

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
8 Posts
Newbie in Denver

Hi, I am new to the site. I would love to have a meet, we are having awesome weather, could take advantage of it.

·
Registered
2008 chevy trailblazer_ls
22 Posts
I'm at fort carson and would definately love to get a meet/off roading buddy i go atleast once a week pm me if anyone is interested just got back today from getting my ass kicked by eagle rock lol

·
Banned
2004 gmc envoy_slt_xuv
651 Posts
I can hardly wait to get moved to Colorado. I have some interesting trails too. I have a Cabin at the foot of Mt Evans..

·
Registered
22 Posts
well how about we all throw out dates that work for us and use the most common one lol im free nov. 20-21,dec. 4-5,11-12,18-19. as you can see only free on weekends. Lets make this happen yall meet and then hit these snowy trails haha.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
22 Posts
hittin the trails this weekend havnt decided which ones yet anyone who cares to join me pm and lets get together ill be going saturday and sunday probably in the vicinity of castle rock/greater denver area
Mike

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
8 Posts
Are you still sitting stock? We ordered Mark's lift on Friday and I still have to order the new shocks....and then find a time to install it all. Very well may just have to hire someone to do it for me since we are in the process of moving into our new house.....

It will probably be after xmas before we are ready to have some fun....:bonk:

·
Registered
22 Posts
not exactly put on some bigger tires which gave me about 2-3" of lift and got marks lift coming in sometime this week which will be installed as soon as it gets here not doing anything too crazy as long as you've got 4x4 you can make it through what i plan on doing this weekend, Tried some rough stuff this past weekend and almost screwed myself being as i couldnt see the terrain i was going over with all the snow, so between the weather warming up a bit and just wanting to joy ride(not push the limits this time anyway lol) But hey if not no worries, i was just putting it out there for anyone who may want to come. And to the rest who are still running stock...dont sell yourself short you'd be surprised what our vehicles can do stock...:thx

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
465 Posts
Yeah I was surprised... And in need of a change of shorts. First time I ever took mine out, I went up a trail I'd been on in an '83 Jimmy years ago with no problems. Well, the trail has degraded a LOT since then, and coming back down I thought for sure I was gonna bang up my new ride.

I'm sticking to the easy trails next year, but definitely looking forward to some fun in the snow (just not up in the hills).

I'd be up for a get-together in early December. Maybe just a meet&greet somewhere, as long as its not way down South. Judging from the lack of response in my other thread, I must be the only member in Northern Colorado.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts