Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

color matched mirror covers...what what!

3K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  janesy86 
#1 ·
thanks to the how to article i decided on doing this mod to my TB and i think it looks soo much better now. what you guys think...

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
i sanded them down pretty good, then primed and sanded again. came out pretty nice i think. could use more clear tho to help with rock chips, i only was able to put 3 coats that i had left in a can, wanted to do 5. but oh well. i also ended up snapping a clip on each of the covers which pissed me off but they stay on fine.

and thanks for all the comments guys
:tiphat

#9 ·
i got mine from automotivetouchup.com. it was pricey at $20 plus 7 somethin for shipping which kinda sucks just for paint but i've be wantin to do this for a while now and just went for it. but pepboys has a lot of duplicolors that are close matches for most GM vehicles. red jewel tintcoat tho is impossible to find, but i'd think they woud have your color there.:m2:

plus anyone planning on ordering from that website, it took 2 effin weeks to get it. for 5 day shipping?:rolleyes:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.