Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys think i should do? I have an 02 Trailblazer LTZ with a ground force lowering kit in it....Not enough though i want to go lower and im looking into buying coilovers or air bags. I just want your guys opinions maybe get some prices for good coilovers or a decent airbag set up. I have been looking into it on here and i tried looking into KBEE coilovers but i can't find them anywhere. I do drive it everyday so take that into reasoning. PLEASE HELP ME OUT!!!! THANK YOU!!!!

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,140 Posts
What do you guys think i should do? I have an 02 Trailblazer LTZ with a ground force lowering kit in it....Not enough though i want to go lower and im looking into buying coilovers or air bags. I just want your guys opinions maybe get some prices for good coilovers or a decent airbag set up. I have been looking into it on here and i tried looking into KBEE coilovers but i can't find them anywhere. I do drive it everyday so take that into reasoning. PLEASE HELP ME OUT!!!! THANK YOU!!!!
for coilovers on the rear, a member (LMMJ) used one before but it broke in half. give him a pm to know the whole story.

i think he doesnt recommend it for the rear.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,236 Posts
The fronts are already coil overs. You can run shorter springs, but they tend to ride horrible (at least that's what I've seen). Air bags bring another sort of issue -- how to run a shock with them at the same time. Not much room for shock and bag up front.

Out back, just run shorter or clipped springs. Lots of options there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts