Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I just replaced the waterpump on my 06 TB 5.3L. I have to get it smogged, but the engine light won't go off. I took it to the parts store but there is no power to the unit. #13 in the engine fuse box is good. There is one cig lighter port not working. The front one on the left. Please say it's not under the rear seat! Does anyone know before I rip it apart?
I would appreciate it, I am tired of finding one problem after the first!
Thank you,
Gloria :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
In for a penny, in for a pound! The fuses under the rear seat are gonna have to be checked. I converted the back into a sweet woman cave.
when I get there, I'll let you know what I see. :)

Today is a larger road test of the waterpump and heater hose replacement. I notice the computer giving me erroneous info on even gas mileage range.
I'm giving a ride home to one of the chick's who helped me. How cool!
Glo

·
Registered
22 Posts
To coincide with TJBaker's post, I once had no connection to the OBD, after poking around, found the ground wire to #5 was corroded and broken at the ground point on the driver's side under the hood. Cleaned it up, crimped another connector, and all was good.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.