Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to the group so first I would like to say hello to everyone. I just got back from hooking up my 2004 GMC Envoy XL 6CYL to the computer reader at Checker. I got a few codes and I think I may know what they are but I thought I would post them here to be sure. I am making a trip from Colorado to California Friday and want to make sure that these issues can wait until I get back to fix. Thanks for any help!

1. P0106 Manifold Absolute Pressure/BARO sensor Range performance. - This sounds like the Manifold Pressure sensor needs to be replaced. I don’t think this is too critical to replace before the trip.

2. P0128 Coolant Thermostat temp below thermostat regulation temp. - I tested the coolant and it is too diluted with antifreeze it isn’t even measuring in the range because there is too much coolant in the system and not enough water. I think if I drain some and add water this will go away?

3. P2101 Throttle actuator control motor circuit range/performance. - I think this is a problem with the throttle position sensor because we have had reduced power a couple of times and the car power is cut and then the car shuts off. Once we turn the car off and back on again it works fine. I am not sure if this can wait and if I can just replace the sensor or if I have to replace the whole Throttle assembly?

4. P0016 Crank Shaft Position Cam shaft position correlation - bank 1 sensor A. - This sounds like an O2 sensor but not for sure?

Any help would be appreciated.
Joe

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,708 Posts
Welcome to the site.
You should plug the code numbers into the search button at the top of this page. Then read what others have done to fix the problems.

·
Banned
2003 gmc envoy_slt
7,190 Posts
It is also best to post your question only once. It will keep all answers in one place.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts