Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_sle
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was on my way to work Thursday and the temperature was just one degree above freezing. I was slowing down for this turn and then.......it was very close to rolling over but I got back on the road in 15 minutes and all I need is a new inner fender.

Attachments

·
Banned
2003 gmc envoy_slt
7,190 Posts
Glad you're OK. :eek:fftopic: I like the hood scoop. Is it stick on or real?

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_3ss
340 Posts
Glad you and the truck are OK! I remember doing something similar during a Chicago blizzard in my '98 Isuzu Rodeo - coming onto an on-ramp, I got a bit too heavy with gas pedal and managed to 360 her into a snow embankment!

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_slt
270 Posts
I think I would have had to check my pants after that one... Glad your alright...

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_sle
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the hood scoop is just a stick-on.
I'm glad I was the only one in it. When I knew I wasn't going to make the turn I was wondering what I could get to replace my Envoy, it's amazing of all the things that can go through your head in that short of time!

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
Glad to hear you are okay...........Canadian winters I tell ya.......If I ever wrote of the Voy and I pray that someone hits me........I'm going for the TBSS...........

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
118 Posts
Top Heavy

Nice to see that its in one piece, looks like a little more and she woud have flipped....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts