Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,
I have a 2006 Trailblazer- as I was driving, the washer fluid stopped spraying from both the left and right nozzles.

When I got home, I listened and didn't hear the pump. I replaced the fuse and now the pump is running, but still no spray. I attempted to use a needle to clear out the nozzles, but that did nothing. I am thinking the line is clogged since the left and right stopped working at the same time. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
2002 olds bravada
2,369 Posts
make sure you have enough fluid in the resevior. The compressed air usually will get rid of the clog if there is one. If not, make sure the lines are still connected..

BTW: nice avatar, roadie lol

·
Registered
2 Posts
same issue

i have this same problem, just bought an 07 trailblazer, washer fluid worked when i tested it on delivery, now 2 weeks later no fluid from front or back. and i don't hear the pump. I hate the dealer so i don't want to go back.
i will try the fuse and blowing air. I wish it was warmer so working on this wouldn't be so miserable.

·
Registered
2 Posts
i have this same problem, just bought an 07 trailblazer, washer fluid worked when i tested it on delivery, now 2 weeks later no fluid from front or back. and i don't hear the pump. I hate the dealer so i don't want to go back.
i will try the fuse and blowing air. I wish it was warmer so working on this wouldn't be so miserable.
just checked under the hood. and the tube connection blew off and fluid was going everywhere. connect the fluid and poof it works. soo happy now.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
16 Posts
I wasn't sure how to take the sprayer apart and I tried shooting air through the line but it didnt work so I shot air through the sprayer from the outside and it cleared it right up, Now both are back to full spray just in time for more snowy roads in New England

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_lt
2 Posts
How to Fix the Washer Fluid Sprayer in a Chevy TrailBlazer

Front Windshield Spayer not working in 2007 Chevy Trailblazer. Motor works. Must be a clog. Can someone tell me how to clear a possible clog?

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_lt
2 Posts
I wasn't sure how to take the sprayer apart and I tried shooting air through the line but it didnt work so I shot air through the sprayer from the outside and it cleared it right up, Now both are back to full spray just in time for more snowy roads in New England
How do you get to the hose to shoot air through it?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts