1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
to all TBers,

I have faced few problems with my 2007 TB (I6 4x4 4.2L), things like:
1- the auto starting is no more working when starting the engine (have to turn and hold the switch to turn on the engine).
2- starting the engine became more hard after the autostarting started failing and stayed like that.
3- the A/C does not work at all when the car is idle (not moving) at P or N or even D with brakes hitted.

all these problems got solved after having the fuel injectors cleaned at the agency.

hope this will work for you if you have got the same probs.

good luck and have a nice & safe blazering :)
Hussain

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
2,671 Posts
to all TBers,

I have faced few problems with my 2007 TB (I6 4x4 4.2L), things like:
1- the auto starting is no more working when starting the engine (have to turn and hold the switch to turn on the engine).
2- starting the engine became more hard after the autostarting started failing and stayed like that.
3- the A/C does not work at all when the car is idle (not moving) at P or N or even D with brakes hitted.

all these problems got solved after having the fuel injectors cleaned at the agency.

hope this will work for you if you have got the same probs.

good luck and have a nice & safe blazering :)
Hussain
I'm sorry, but I have a hard time believing that cleaning the fuel injectors would make the a/c work better at idle. Replacing the fan clutch, yes. Fuel injectors - NO!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.