Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
2007 chevy
4,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and my buddy decided to clean our cars and then take some pictures with his camera. What do you guys thing?

Trying to upload more but keep getting a "secuirty token missing message in the upload screen" ???

Attachments

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
Looks good...where's buddy's pics??

·
Banned
2007 chevy
4,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Finally Got Then Uploaded Correctly

I tired uploading them but it was giving me trouble. Here I go again. He drives a 03 Cobra

·
Banned
2005 gmc envoy_sle
3,253 Posts
he drives a mustang?? im sorry!..tell him theres plenty of gm products to buy out there and to keep his hopes up:crackup:

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,733 Posts
They look very nice! Mustang is only Ford to own,as i've had a few and the new ones do look like the 67/68s real muscle!:thumbsup:

·
Banned
2007 chevy
4,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
he drives a mustang?? im sorry!..tell him theres plenty of gm products to buy out there and to keep his hopes up:crackup:
Haha he used to have a 06 GT but he wanted something faster so he got is Cobra

·
Banned
2005 gmc envoy_sle
3,253 Posts
Haha he used to have a 06 GT but he wanted something faster so he got is Cobra
if he wanted something faster he coulda got a bicycle :dielaugh: nice lookin TB though:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
132 Posts
I used to have a mustang too. I got rid of her a few months back because it just sat in the garage and i never had time to take her out for a spin.

·
Banned
2007 chevy
4,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
if he wanted something faster he coulda got a bicycle :dielaugh: nice lookin TB though:thumbsup:
:crackup: I told him he was gonna get a little abuse when i posted these pics.

Thanks. The only thing that i have changed on my TB is that i finally got rid of the res, I had some pipe and a tip put in until i save up for a exhaust.

·
Banned
2007 chevy
4,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It was my friends Chris's Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XTi

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
251 Posts
Does your boss know you parked there? :x Great pics love the background too! :thumbsup:

Question? How did you paint the bowtie black?

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_lt
260 Posts
wow looks great, clean and neat (touchwood)

·
Banned
2007 chevy
4,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Does your boss know you parked there? :x Great pics love the background too! :thumbsup:

Question? How did you paint the bowtie black?
We just found random building and parked infront of them. We were praying that they wouldnt call security or the cops, luckily everthing turned out good.

As for my bow tie, its actually a vinyl that i got from ebay. its a set that was made for a SS taht came with vinyl for front and back bow ties and then 3 SS badge but I just used the Bow Ties vinyls for my front and back.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts