Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2002 non_gmt360 other
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I spent the afternoon with Mostly_harmless cleaning the Buick ( outside only). Wash, clay bar and Liquid gold. He had never used the clay bar so I now made a believer out of him.

Of course we had to go out on the town at night and we did get some attention which was pretty cool.

Now for some pics.

AND last but not least some of the attention

More "group shots" to come......

·
Registered
2002 non_gmt360 other
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will let Mostly_Harmless tell the story and wait till you see his "group shots", mine are pretty tame. I have to go deliver them shortly so you will have to wait till he puts them up, lol.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
1,055 Posts
The girls are out to Bingo and the boys are gettin' stinko,
And we think no more of Inco on a Sudbury Saturday night.
The glasses they will tinkle when our eyes begin to twinkle,
And we'll think no more of Inco on a Sudbury Saturday night.

- Stompin Tom Connors - Sudbury Saturday Night

:woohoo:

·
Registered
2002 non_gmt360 other
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You actually let them get their hand/elbow prints all over the paint??? :no:

:dielaugh:
Well it wasn't bad cause we weren't finished with mine so all prints are gone. Now MH's truck on the other hand, well um, we noticed after since he forgot to detail his hood that we found a few hand prints and a few other prints too.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_ls
2,251 Posts
They're all over 18. :woot:

I had boobie, hand, leg, thigh, bum, tummy, did I mention boobie? :thumbsup: marks ALL over the SS by the time we were done. I only saw SOME of them last night. This morning, on a grocery run, I noticed the REST of them. It is very distracting when looking out the passenger window and seing boobie marks.

I had to quick detail the SS this morning after that.... you know, to hide the evidence. :dielaugh:

Sad thing is, I know I missed some and the wife will find them. :x

·
Registered
2002 non_gmt360 other
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Here is one more as a tease till MH posts the rest I took of his ride.

Best line was when I took out my camera. I heard something and was told after that they all went "ohhhh look at the size of his camera". Needless to say MH had a small Point and shoot camera nad had a hard time getting their attention.

My favorite one has to be the one with a white top on ( 3rd from left) I think her name was Sarah

1 - 20 of 29 Posts