Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ltz
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, so i never use the AM/FM radio or CD player i just play my ipod through a cassette tape adapter, and yeah its been saying clean on it for awhile now, and the tape is making noises while its in the deck, and recently i started to hear sounds like a blew a speaker (some small crackling sounds) switched to the FM and it was gone and back again when went back to my tape....so i deduced the cassette player reallly needs to be cleaned ...so here's the problem, for the life of me i cant find a cleaner tape...is there another way to clean it???????

Thanks for your help everyone!

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ltz
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks but thats for mini DV decks,

the one i did find on google was like 15 bucks....but cmon really? they cant be that much

·
Banned
2004 gmc envoy_slt_xuv
447 Posts
Didn't know they still had cassette decks :crackup:

Sorry, I couldn't resist!!:woohoo:
Aw I thought everyone had one!!!! How else am I going to get my Sirius receiver to play through the amp on a 04?? Having a CD for the discs and a cassette for the audio adapters is the distortion free way to go!

·
Banned
2004 gmc envoy_slt_xuv
447 Posts
thanks but thats for mini DV decks,

the one i did find on google was like 15 bucks....but cmon really? they cant be that much
seriously man, try the dollar store. i need one for my truck too, and that is about the only place that carrries them for less than $10

·
Registered
2008 chevy
129 Posts
Radio Shack still had them 6 months ago, was $7 - I think,

Good Luck, Bon Jovi sounds awesome on mine ....

Frank

1 - 11 of 11 Posts