Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Forum,

So I've been interested in looking at chrome mirror covers, door handles, and door pillars. I have searched them online on ebay and I'm wondering if there is a difference in chrome mirror covers, are some covering half the mirrors, and some full? Because I want a full chrome mirror cover and I don't want to get jipped.

Also, feel free to comment on other chrome pieces I mentioned, as I have no experience, or even seen these chrome accessories on a trailblazer/envoy.

Thanks very much,

Martin

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
24 Posts
I just received the chrome mirror covers, haven't installed yet, but I will let you know. I looked at the door handles and haven't decided if I want them yet... If I do go that direction I have settled on doing it right and getting the "actual" handles to replace the factory painted, not just covers.
The mirror covers are the only ABS plastic chrome I have ordered, only because I couldn't find actual metal.
I have been adding chrome/stainless to tie together with the rims I just installed on my TB as it had no chrome to start. Not trying to over do it, just adding accents to bring it all together. I have also gotten an aluminum billet bowtie that replaced the gold plastic one in the grill and a few other pieces as well.
I will take some pics once I get the covers installed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts