Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am looking to get chrome around the windows of an 02 Envoy SLT. The only thing I have found so far is the annoying foam tape for the bottom portion of the windows.
Anyone ever done this or know a place that sells this or a OEM part?

thanks

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I see someone mentioning 06 Trailblazers+ had chrome around the windows and could be ordered from GM for around $300 parts total.
anyone know if trailblazer and envoy windows are the same sides of course.

·
Banned
2004 gmc envoy_slt_xl
5,941 Posts

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
But why ruin a perfectly good Envoy? :weird:
because my daughter wants it all chrome. I either do it or she wants to sell it and get a new car.

You have kids? You eventually learn beating them doesn't get positive results nor does arguing with them! and on that note NOR does explaining to them over and over and over something is wrong or a bad idea.
Live and learn is how most people get along so I'll do what she asks and then remove it later on, causes me zero stress her zero stress, win win!

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
286 Posts
I dont see chrome window trim there? I see the window posts which I are just the posts and I think wont fit over the SLT logo anyhow. But nothing exactly for an Envoy there either?

OOOOOPS I see it now, the bottom stick on chrome, yeah I knew about that stick on one wondering if there is a full window chrome deal. I may go that options though.

OH!!! wait I am seeing the body side molding I was looking for this too thanks! heh

GMC ENVOY 02 03 04 05 06 07 CHROME BODYSIDE MOLDINGS

http://www.fenderworld.com/Shop/Con...7/vpcsid/0/SFV/32602/order/asc/order_by/title

·
Banned
2004 gmc envoy_slt_xl
5,941 Posts
I dont see chrome window trim there? I see the window posts which I are just the posts and I think wont fit over the SLT logo anyhow. But nothing exactly for an Envoy there either?

OOOOOPS I see it now, the bottom stick on chrome, yeah I knew about that stick on one wondering if there is a full window chrome deal. I may go that options though.
full window deal??

bottom window seal
http://www.fenderworld.com/Shop/Con...0/vpcsid/0/SFV/32602/order/asc/order_by/title

pillars
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/GMC-...c0.m245&_trkparms=72:1205|65:12|39:1|240:1318

visors
http://www.fenderworld.com/Shop/Con...0/vpcsid/0/SFV/32602/order/asc/order_by/title

thats the only way to do a all window chrome.

BTW: the SLT would have to come off anyway but you can put it back on over the chrome pillars.

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
full window deal??

bottom window seal

pillars
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/GMC-...c0.m245&_trkparms=72:1205|65:12|39:1|240:1318

visors

thats the only way to do a all window chrome.

BTW: the SLT would have to come off anyway but you can put it back on over the chrome pillars.
Thanks! that is what I feared! Wow nice price on those pillars! I thought I found a deal $56 on amazon!
My daughter is being a real pain! I have the chrome visors on already and now she is saying take them off or put one on the rear most window too.....
UHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I just stare at her like she is insane.

I have to grab some pics from here and show her how the bottoms look just fine.

Man I wish she would just flip over to the Blackout option. So much easier to do and more than 50% cheaper at that!

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,144 Posts
Thanks! that is what I feared! Wow nice price on those pillars! I thought I found a deal $56 on amazon!
My daughter is being a real pain! I have the chrome visors on already and now she is saying take them off or put one on the rear most window too.....
UHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I just stare at her like she is insane.

I have to grab some pics from here and show her how the bottoms look just fine.

Man I wish she would just flip over to the Blackout option. So much easier to do and more than 50% cheaper at that!
does she have chrome rims already? dont let her see big chromies or she might request that. :D

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,146 Posts
okayy so heres the deal

step 1: adobtion papers are in the mail, sign them, become my legal guardian

step 2: i want a superchared SS 12psi with longtubes nd res delete

step 3: disown me/kick me outta the house, but still call for christmas easter nd thanksgiving :crazy:

my father gets pissed wen i bought new wiper blades, let alone eveything else... " the worst mistake i ever made was letting yu buy that truck" although he complimented me on the drop nd exhaust :undecided

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I got all my stuff from wooddashexperts.com Fast shipping + good customer service

I guess shes going for something like that?:D
Yeah but she is complaining the back window has no chrome and to start taking things off hahaha.... we are going on a cruise in a few days ill convince her she is nuts then :)

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
does she have chrome rims already? dont let her see big chromies or she might request that. :D
Well this is how you know she is nuts......
The first thing I told her is she needs the nice rims, for 2 weeks I badgered her on it and there are some really nice dale jr chromes on ebay free shipping no taxes cheap cheap cheap.... the first week I was told they were ugly, the next week I showed her the same thing on a different website and they were nice, now she claims chrome rims are too flashy.........
I need to get a full pic of her Envoy up so you can see how nuts she is....

She has chrome replacement handles chrome vents chrome bug mod'd headlights so they have the chrome look chrome back end both handles, chrome sunroof vent etc etc etc but rims?!

I think it is more to do with she hits curbs and knows if she has $900 rims and she hits one to a curb ill hit her to a curb. but I am trying to get her to understand hitting curbs isnt a big deal as long as you dont have 22's on there 17's 18's you will almost always hit tire not the rim.

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
okayy so heres the deal

step 1: adobtion papers are in the mail, sign them, become my legal guardian

step 2: i want a superchared SS 12psi with longtubes nd res delete

step 3: disown me/kick me outta the house, but still call for christmas easter nd thanksgiving :crazy:

my father gets pissed wen i bought new wiper blades, let alone eveything else... " the worst mistake i ever made was letting yu buy that truck" although he complimented me on the drop nd exhaust :undecided
All engine mods get done to my vehicle first! You can work at mcdonalds in the morning and burging king at night, buy them and Ill install it. but I drive it for the first 3 hours. oh and you better have cash for some new tires.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.